Read more about Steam Broadcasts
How RoboStreamer simplified this Steam Broadcast
Rumata Lab / Crytivo utilized RoboStreamer to host a Steam Broadcast for The Last Shot on their Steam Store page. The broadcast was streamed from a pre-recorded video file uploaded to RoboStreamer and was streamed in a loop. RoboStreamer allows for unlimited video uploads with no time limit on streaming. Using RoboStreamer eliminates the need for OBS and the associated costs of running the broadcast on your own computer, as well as saving on energy costs.
Hosting a Steam Broadcast with RoboStreamer
Creating a Steam Broadcast is straightforward with RoboStreamer. Sign up for a free account, upload your video file, and add your upload key. RoboStreamer is created to make the process of streaming your Steam Broadcast effortless. Publishers will find it especially useful as they can manage Steam Broadcasts for multiple Steam Games in one place.
Five reasons to choose RoboStreamer above OBS Studio
- User-friendly interface: RoboStreamer has a tailored interface that is specifically designed for streaming pre-recorded videos to Steam, making it easy to set up and stream, while OBS Studio may require more technical knowledge to set up and use.
- Resource efficiency: RoboStreamer streams the video "as is" and does not require any real-time modifications or re-encoding, which can use high amounts of CPU and memory resources. OBS Studio, on the other hand, does require re-encoding the video on the fly, which will consume more energy, resulting in higher cost.
- Reliable connections: RoboStreamer runs on cloud-based servers with fast and stable internet connections, which can be more reliable than streaming from a personal home or office network.
- Automated streaming: RoboStreamer eliminates the need for manual broadcasting, which can save time and effort for the user.
- Cost-effective: RoboStreamer offers a simple pricing structure with low costs, while OBS Studio is a free and open-source software, but you may need to pay for the additional features or resources you need.