Read more about Steam Broadcasts
How RoboStreamer simplified this Steam Broadcast
Monkey Moon / Raw Fury utilized RoboStreamer to host a Steam Broadcast for Flat Eye on their Steam Store page. The broadcast was streamed from a pre-recorded video file uploaded to RoboStreamer and was streamed in a loop. RoboStreamer allows for unlimited video uploads with no time limit on streaming. Using RoboStreamer eliminates the need for OBS and the associated costs of running the broadcast on your own computer, as well as saving on energy costs.
Get Your Steam Broadcast Running with RoboStreamer
Setting up a Steam Broadcast is a cinch with RoboStreamer. Open a free account, upload your video content, and insert your upload key. RoboStreamer is crafted to make streaming your Steam Broadcast as painless as possible. Publishers will especially benefit from the ability to manage Steam Broadcasts for various Steam Games in a centralized location.
Why should I choose RoboStreamer over the free OBS Studio?
- Ease of use: RoboStreamer has a tailored interface that is specifically designed for streaming pre-recorded videos to Steam, making it easy to set up and stream, while OBS Studio may require more technical knowledge to set up and use.
- Saving on energy and hardware cost: RoboStreamer operates on a cloud-based servers which eliminates the need to leave your computer running for hours and thus saving on energy cost and hardware wear and tear.
- Reliability: RoboStreamer runs on cloud-based servers with fast and stable internet connections, which can be more reliable than streaming from a personal home or office network,
- Automated streaming: RoboStreamer eliminates the need for manual broadcasting, which can save time and effort for the user.
- Cost-effective: RoboStreamer offers a simple pricing structure with low costs, while OBS Studio is a free and open-source software, but you may need to pay for additional features or resources you need.