Read more about Steam Broadcasts
RoboStreamer's role in this Steam Broadcast
Alambik Studio / Goblinz Publishing employed RoboStreamer to host the Steam Broadcast for Diluvian Winds on their Steam Store page. The broadcast was streamed from a pre-recorded video file that was uploaded to RoboStreamer and played on loop. RoboStreamer allows for the upload of unlimited video files with no limit on streaming time. This eliminates the need for OBS and the associated costs of running the broadcast on your own computer, as well as saving on energy costs.
Easily Launch Your Steam Broadcast with RoboStreamer
RoboStreamer makes creating a Steam Broadcast hassle-free. Simply register for a complimentary account, upload your video, and provide your upload key. RoboStreamer is optimized to make streaming your Steam Broadcast as user-friendly as possible. Publishers will value the capability to manage Steam Broadcasts for multiple Steam Games within a single platform.
Why should I choose RoboStreamer over the free OBS Studio?
- Ease of use: RoboStreamer has a tailored interface that is specifically designed for streaming pre-recorded videos to Steam, making it easy to set up and stream, while OBS Studio may require more technical knowledge to set up and use.
- Saving on energy and hardware cost: RoboStreamer operates on a cloud-based servers which eliminates the need to leave your computer running for hours and thus saving on energy cost and hardware wear and tear.
- Reliability: RoboStreamer runs on cloud-based servers with fast and stable internet connections, which can be more reliable than streaming from a personal home or office network,
- Automated streaming: RoboStreamer eliminates the need for manual broadcasting, which can save time and effort for the user.
- Cost-effective: RoboStreamer offers a simple pricing structure with low costs, while OBS Studio is a free and open-source software, but you may need to pay for additional features or resources you need.