Read more about Steam Broadcasts
RoboStreamer's role in this Steam Broadcast
Slug Disco / Hooded Horse used RoboStreamer to host a Steam Broadcast for Empires of the Undergrowth on their Steam Store Page. The broadcast was streamed from a pre-recorded video file that was uploaded to RoboStreamer and streamed in a loop. RoboStreamer offers the ability to upload videos without any size limit and keep streaming them without any time limit. This eliminates the need for running OBS on your own hardware, causing high energy cost.
Simplify your Steam Broadcast with RoboStreamer
Creating a Steam Broadcast is simple with RoboStreamer. Sign up for a free account, upload your video, and add your upload key. RoboStreamer is designed to make the process of streaming your Steam Broadcast as easy as possible. Publishers will find it especially useful as they can manage Steam Broadcasts for multiple Steam Games in one place.
Five reasons to choose RoboStreamer above OBS Studio
- User-friendly interface: RoboStreamer has a tailored interface that is specifically designed for streaming pre-recorded videos to Steam, making it easy to set up and stream, while OBS Studio may require more technical knowledge to set up and use.
- Resource efficiency: RoboStreamer streams the video "as is" and does not require any real-time modifications or re-encoding, which can use high amounts of CPU and memory resources. OBS Studio, on the other hand, does require re-encoding the video on the fly, which will consume more energy, resulting in higher cost.
- Reliable connections: RoboStreamer runs on cloud-based servers with fast and stable internet connections, which can be more reliable than streaming from a personal home or office network.
- Automated streaming: RoboStreamer eliminates the need for manual broadcasting, which can save time and effort for the user.
- Cost-effective: RoboStreamer offers a simple pricing structure with low costs, while OBS Studio is a free and open-source software, but you may need to pay for the additional features or resources you need.